Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bear Hunters

John is bear hunting this morning. I miss bear hunting. I took this last year, during my 2nd or 3rd bear hunt. Who knew the sun could make dust look so pretty?
My handsome boyfriend, now my handsome husband....

                                   Looking down toward Mt Shasta, over the Scott Valley.....
And for those of you that hunt, this was the bear that was caught that day....

The hunters included Red and Dallas. Red has been under the weather lately, but last night he seemed to really take a turn for the better.  He is currently annoying Ms Gracie out in the kennel. I can hear her hoot at him every once in awhile. She is good at keeping a hound dog in his place.
The lovely Muddy Waters is in this one. She is a top notch Woodchuck Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment